Description : Business Office Director. Company : The Terraces of Roseville | Integral Senior Living. Location : Roseville, CA
At Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industry’s most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join the team as our associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
- A Love for Working with Seniors!
- A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
Business Office Director
SUMMARY of Duties
The Business Office Director is responsible for overseeing the general administration of the human resource and accounting control systems, functions and procedures for the property. Daily in this role you will perform Human Resource administrative duties for the property, including but not limited to; staff recruitment, payroll, maintenance of personnel files, employee orientation, and facilitating general employee issues and inquiries as directed. Daily in this role you will perform, administer, and oversee the activities of the accounting functions including but not limited to the daily deposit, daily census, accounts receivable/collections, accounts payable, and management reports. Perform accounts receivable duties, such as; sending resident billing statements, maintains daily census, post payments to residents’ accounts, make bank deposits, etc.
Apply today if your background includes:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in accounting procedures, human resources, & payroll
- Previous Senior Living Community experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Required – High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Preferred - A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (or equivalent experience) - Prefer college degree in Business Administration or related field.
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Brand: The Terraces of Roseville
Address: 707 Sunrise Ave Roseville, CA - 95661
Property Description: The Terraces of Roseville
Property Number: TBD9