Description : Restorative Sales Representative - Charlotte, NC. Company : Dentsply Sirona. Location : Charlotte, NC
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
The Sales Representative is an entry level field sales professional and participates in training and orientation programs, develops product knowledge and familiarity with Dentsply Sirona products, customers, business partners, and sales methodology and procedures.
- Coordinates and conducts meetings and product training sessions with a variety of audiences to build product demand
- Performs to the CCO daily sales and activity expectations of co-travels and Customer Facing Events per day and month
- Inputs all call and sales activity into CRM and utilizes that information to target high opportunities daily
- Develops and implements a sales business plan for the territory in collaboration with marketing and other partners
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers directly or in collaboration with dealers to sell the division’s products and/or services
- Processes customer orders and provides account service to assigned and prospective customers
- Assumes quota responsibility for a territory upon successful completion of training
- Address customer complaints in an appropriate and professional manner. Escalating concerns as required by current processes.
- Evaluates information to determine if feedback constitutes a complaint.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Valid driver’s license is required
Years and Type of Experience:
- Experience in/or appreciation of dental industry preferred
- 3 – 5 years of business to business sales experience
- Capital equipment roles require 3 or more years of capital equipment sales experience
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Ability to meet divisional goals and key performance objectives
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers and experience in resolving conflict and problem solving
- Capable of working independently
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic computations
- Must display interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers, employees and others in a professional and tactful manner
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle on a daily basis up to 8 hours or more per day
- Ability to travel overnight as required.
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in Dentsply Sirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to [email protected] . Please be sure to include “Accommodation Request” in the subject.
For California Residents:
We may collect the following categories of personal information in connection with the submission of your resume or application materials to us for employment, and if hired, your employment with us: identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, birthdate); personal records (e.g., telephone number, signature, education information, criminal background information, passport number and visa information); consumer characteristics (e.g., sex, marital status, veteran status, race, disability, sexual orientation); professional or employment information (e.g., resume, cover letter, employment history, background check forms, references, certifications, transcripts and languages spoken); and inferences from personal information collected (e.g., a profile reflecting abilities and aptitudes).
The above categories of personal information are collected for the following business purposes: performing recruitment and hiring services; processing interactions and transactions (e.g., to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, managing the workforce); and security (e.g., detecting security incidents, protecting against fraudulent or illegal activity).
For additional details and questions, contact us at [email protected]