Description : Manager, Customer Success. Company : NRT Technology Corp. Location : Las Vegas, NV
Manager, Customer Success
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Manager, Customer Success
NRT is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies, and we’re looking for a dynamic candidate who is motivated and passionate about working for a FinTech leader!
NRT provides next-generation commerce and information-enabling experiences for enterprise customers around the world. Our solutions include secure payment systems, specialized financial and marketing kiosks, AML compliance tracking and reporting tools, digital gamification and mobile experiences, intelligent table game platforms, credit/marker information services and electronic marker solutions. We work with hundreds of casinos throughout North and South America, Asia and beyond.
We offer a competitive salary, group benefits (health, vision, dental and life insurances), career advancement opportunities, and an exciting environment. Individual and creative contributions to our company objectives are highly encouraged and recognized. You can read more about us at: www.nrttech.com.
Reporting to the EVP, Customer Success, the Manager, Customer Success’s primary mandate is to manage all customer initiatives the incumbent’s focus will be customer account management.
- Achievement/Results Oriented
- Customer service
- Problem Solving
- Building relationships
Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
Customer Account Management – Major Accounts
- Accountable for all customer initiatives for NRT’s major corporate accounts and single customers.
- Conduct calls to all NRT top accounts and follow up on issues by engaging appropriate internal departments.
- Prepare Initiatives Review(s) with customer management (may include Service Reports where applicable).
- Build and maintain successful customer relationships through meetings, presentations, teleconferences (i.e., Quarterly Executive Teleconferences), between customer and NRT.
- Administer and manage Boarding forms for all new customers.
- Support development of specific plans to ensure revenue growth and quota.
- Other responsibilities as required by the EVP, Customer Success, or President/CEO.
- Up to 50% travel is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in account/relationship management, business development or client-facing role
- Experience in working with multi-geographical customers, providing timely support remotely and in-person.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Experience in managing ATM accounts is an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related discipline is required, MBA/Master’s degree is an asset.
- Job Family
- Pay Type
- Travel Required
- Travel %
- Required Education