Description : Admissions Coordinator. Company : Anxiety Institute. Location : Remote
Job details Salary From $60,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
The Anxiety Institute is a Day Treatment Facility and Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic specializing in the treatment of anxiety, OCD, and related disorders for adolescents and young adults ages 13-25. The Admissions Coordinator will work with the Director of Admissions and Director of External Affairs on admissions and marketing activities for prospective families seeking treatment for their anxious children.
At Anxiety Institute, we search for genuine, compassionate, and empathetic people who focus on the value and goodness in every person. We hire dedicated, hard-working people willing to grow with the company, welcome challenges and get the job done.
The Admissions Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Admissions and collaborate closely with the Director of External Affairs. They will facilitate the admissions process for prospective families and coordinating marketing events to increase awareness of our services. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, independent, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced decentralized environment.
The Admissions Coordinator will interface with existing and prospective clients, so candidates should be personable, articulate, and empathetic as our clientele is often under duress as they seek treatment for their child suffering from an anxiety disorder. Discretion and confidentiality are critical; we work with extremely vulnerable clientele and we are bound by HIPAA rules.
The Admissions Coordinator will interface with an extended admissions and operational teams in multiple locations including Connecticut, California, New Jersey, and Florida.
The Admissions Coordinator will provide approximately 35-40 hours of support per week, sometimes during evening hours as needed. This position will be remote but may require occasional out-of-state travel to support admissions work. The Admissions Coordinator is experienced, reliable, discreet and task-oriented in performing varied admissions and marketing duties.
- Represent Anxiety Institute with families seeking treatment by answering general phone and web inquiries in a timely, professional, and courteous manner
- Provide clinical screening and evaluation for individuals and families to assess appropriate fit.
- Be knowledgeable and speak intelligibly and accurately about our program and services helping to assess the appropriate next steps in admissions.
- Be compassionate, responsive, and engaging with excellent follow-through to move families through the admissions process.
- Complete all necessary information and documentation in an accurate and timely manner including recording conversations and activities with families and providers on Salesforce.
- Collaborate with an extended team and maintain a high level of organization, follow-through, and professionalism.
- Quarterback the admissions flow by assigning tasks to team members including scheduling over- the-phone/zoom assessments, tasking follow-up phone-calls or sending documentation.
- Greet visitors and tour facilities (in person, as needed) in a professional, knowledgeable and friendly manner.
- Be able to adapt to changing priorities throughout the day.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- LSW or LPC preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in mental health or education fields
- Basic knowledge of behavioral health industry and insurance verification process.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi- tasking abilities
- Exceptional professionalism and interpersonal skills, upholding a strict level of confidentiality
- Friendly, compassionate, and professional demeanor
- A driver’s license, with clean driving record as well as insurance is required for this position.
- Ability to pass numerous background checks (e.g. criminal history education credentials, etc.).
Related keywords: admissions coordinator, admissions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place