Description : HSE Specialist. Company : Mastech Digital. Location : Remote
Job details Salary From $35 an hour Job Type Full-time Contract Qualifications
advanced Smart sheet expertise: 2 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental): 2 years (Preferred)
Position: HSE Specialist
Duration: 03 Months Contract Initially
Job Id: 3560-1 (CBRE)
· This position requires advanced Smart sheet expertise, and a 3-month minimum commitment.
· Provides support for monitoring injury, illness, and incident related performance.
· Supports the development and implementation of strategic solutions that will improve the performance results as required. Provides health, safety and environmental regulatory compliance support and reports findings, concerns, and deficiencies.
· Responds to client/customer/member concerns regarding HSE matters. Supports cost reduction and quality improvement initiatives as directed.
· Supports compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (Client Code of Conduct) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and client policies and procedures.
· May act as a HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) subject matter resource for the field. Other duties may be assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental): 2 years (Preferred)
- advanced Smart sheet expertise: 2 years (Required)
- 3 - 4 months
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process