Description : Data Entry. Company : SEB Professional. Location : Remote
ABOUT SEB PROFESSIONAL NORTH AMERICA
You may not know, but our products are part of everyday life for everyone, even you. We’re a small company that’s big business. If you’re looking to put your love of coffee to work, keep reading. We are SEB PROFESSIONAL North America, the leader in high-end automated coffee and espresso machines. You may know us better by our brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis. Chances are you may have used our products this morning at Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons on your morning coffee run. And we just keep growing, which is why we are looking for people like you to join this team. If you’re looking to solve problems and blaze trails in the coffee business, we would love to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain accuracy in the SAP database by uploading sales and service contracts promptly.
- Prepares, batches, and enters data into SAP.
- Clarifies and communicates with appropriate team members on pending issues, resolutions, and missing information.
- Run daily and weekly reports from SAP.
- Must process at least 80 notifications a day in SAP.
- Support special projects.
In this role:
People who are successful at SEB PROFESSIONAL are driven, focused, and assertive, who have limited patience for the status quo. If this sounds like you, we would love to see you apply and learn more about you!
Do you have the following skills?
- Strong problem-solving skills while evaluating and interpreting documents.
- Take pride in your accuracy with entering data.
- Typing speed of at least 50 wpm.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions using SAP manuals and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to support parts orders by directly entering data and answering questions related to parts orders by our service providers.
- Basic math skills, including computing ratios, percent, and interpreting numbers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of accuracy, follow-up, and ability to pay close attention to all details.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
This job does have some physical demands as well. Can you:
- Standing and walking at a desk.
- Heavy computer and phone use.
Must be located in Southern California
Compensation & Benefits: What’s in it for you?
SEB PROFESSIONAL North America provides a competitive compensation package including health and welfare benefits, paid time off and a retirement savings program.
What it’s like to work here
At SEB PROFESSIONAL, you have the autonomy to solve problems big and small. You may falter, but with the freedom to try comes the responsibility to course correct. Your big ideas, new thinking, and passion for coffee fuel millions of people as they take on their day. We roll up our sleeves, bringing joy to coffee drinkers everywhere. Here, it's not just a cup of coffee; it is countless hands building, thinking, and creating that sparks passion around the world.