Description : Criminal Research Analyst - Knoxville, TN. Company : Lowers Risk Group LLC. Location : Remote
The position of Criminal Research Analyst conducts research on subjects based on key identifiers as provided by the client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Conduct research using specific criminal information websites to determine if subject has either a clear record or has criminal information to report to the client
- Enter results into the WSS TN system, either as clear (no information found) or the information found in the criminal record as specified per the client’s instructions.
- Perform additional administrative research duties as assigned.
- Meet quality and productivity standards as established by the Operations Supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in Criminal Justice/related field
- 2 years of experience in Criminal Investigation work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Proficiency in the use of the Internet and Web browsing.
- Proficiency in the use of internal WSS operating systems.
- Detail oriented, with good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have understanding of professional office etiquette exemplifying professionalism at all times.
- Ability to maintain high quality of work.
- Reliability – Must be at work on time, and work the schedule assigned by their manager.
- Trustworthy - Ability to handle confidential information and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a team player, and have good interpersonal relation skills
- Ability to work flexible work hours or shifts (days/evenings/weekends) if required.
- Ability to pass TN private investigators licensing exam and obtain a TN Private Investigators License.
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, overtime may be required as business needs require
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Lowers Risk Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled veteran or other veteran, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and/or local laws.
AT WILL EMPLOYMENT
Lowers Risk Group is an “At Will” employer and nothing within the job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment
Lowers Risk Group reserves the right to modify, interpret or apply the job description in any way the company desires and the job description is not a contract for employment.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.